Saturday, December 17, 2016

Hello world!!!!

It would seem that sickness has taken over my life.. For years I have been sick and exhausted.. Finally the foot pain set it. The burning, prickly feeling.. Inability to tolerate wearing socks and shoes. Finally a Dr does something right and finds out I am a type 2 diabetic.. 6-7 months later here I am taking 8-10 pills a day and I feel no different except now the burning of the feet. Every day I feel really lousy and I'm so exhausted. I stopped working. The worst thing about having health issues is people think your just lazy.. Maybe its because I'm fat?? Maybe if I was 100 pounds soaking wet they would then believe that I honestly don't feel good. Someone always says something negative. I have changed how I eat.. My a1c improved and I have lost weight. So its not like I'm not trying. I want nothing more than to just wake up and feel good, well rested etc. No one understands anything. Never will I guess. Idk.. Not a good beginning to a blog I guess.. Just had to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment